• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Bolter who plays like a smg'er

No matter what weapon I have my general tactic is to go from cover to cover and take potshots at enemy soldiers. Even with the SMGs I usually fire from long distance to keep the enemies heads down. The only time my tactics change are when I am forced into close range. If I have a rifle I move slow and careful and stick near whatever cover is available. If I have an SMG I usually run and gun.

Upvote 0
nah the key is to not catch one of those terrible breaks, and hit a guy at point-blank range in the chest and nothing happens but you get a spray of bullets back. That ****s and it pisses me off so much...

But my personal favorite is when playing a match, and we have the victory all wrapped up, getting a big team bayo rush in the last minute or so!! My USA buddies will tell you all about it :D

Upvote 0
Yesterday I took out about 8 guys if not more with my bolt within 2 min time...
Tho... I was being frustratingly defensive...

Odessa.
After allies get square.

I rush to the building with the blown doors (not to far away from Latest russian spawn.

Aimed my bolt at the blown doors... Picked off multiple people... and god my heart was pounding... at first I would pick one of 2 who were running thru my sight... after... the allies were coming in by groups to take me out...

I survived 3 individuals and 2 groups of about 3 or 4 lol...

Freeky moment was Killing one running up the stairs to reload, finish reload, get sight ready... Russian tries to flank me... kill him... another one rushes... run back up stairs... take nades, shoot one in front of him, one in back...
Front nade killed him, the one in back took out some other guy trying to take advantage of my lonelyness... get back in position, kill more...

Almost had an orgasm of fun :D

Upvote 0