• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

T34 85 tank rampage video

Were they neo-nazi's?

Maybe they just hated the Soviet Symbolism on the face, they were treated like slaves under the old system.
just look most of them are young nationalist, i doubt they really know what have been their country under sovietism ...
and i really doubt you can do a link with the ex-gvt under soviet and the current one. It's like calling th US democrat communist ...

Upvote 0
just look most of them are young nationalist, i doubt they really know what have been their country under sovietism ...
and i really doubt you can do a link with the ex-gvt under soviet and the current one. It's like calling th US democrat communist ...

yes very correct! the things they were shouting was like "this is our city!" and "remember '56" this one dude was like "suppozodly they brought in 1500 troops from the countryside, its rotten not enough!!" sounds better in hungarian. My mom grew up in hungary and said the communism was not really bad and that it was better than the soviet communism

i am going to ask a hungarian freind from where they got that tank.

Upvote 0