• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Some kids in my hometown Morgan Hill,Ca. got taken down at gunpoint playing soft-air a couple of years ago.

Some soccer-mom-wino-lush called the cops and said there were kids with machineguns in the park. :mad: The Barney Fife MHPD shows up screaming there heads off and pointing their real firearms at a group of teenagers. I think they confiscated the kids equipment and they got in a bunch of trouble.

Kids with airsoft weapons in a public place = Turds

fixed

Upvote 0
Some kids in my hometown Morgan Hill,Ca. got taken down at gunpoint playing soft-air a couple of years ago.

Some soccer-mom-wino-lush called the cops and said there were kids with machineguns in the park. :mad: The Barney Fife MHPD shows up screaming there heads off and pointing their real firearms at a group of teenagers. I think they confiscated the kids equipment and they got in a bunch of trouble.

MHPD = Turds
Hey, maybe they shouldn't have been playing with them in the park in the first place?:rolleyes:

God dammit, why are some people so ****ing stupid? You never brandish an airsoft gun in public or transport it outside of a bag. Don't insult the police because they showed some restraint and didn't throw those kids in jail for being idiots.

Upvote 0
Hey, maybe they shouldn't have been playing with them in the park in the first place?:rolleyes:

God dammit, why are some people so ****ing stupid? You never brandish an airsoft gun in public or transport it outside of a bag. Don't insult the police because they showed some restraint and didn't throw those kids in jail for being idiots.

The cops could have easily shot all of them and it would've been legal - one cop could have felt endangered by these teenagers who were possibly attempting to pull another Columbine.

Please guys - do not play outside of private property or sanctioned fields. "The woods behind my house" don't count if they don't belong to you or your family. Being stupid and showing your gun out in the open is only going to lead to the banning of this sport by law. We don't really want that now do we?

Upvote 0
I assume you do not practice such unsafe and stupid behavior anymore?

Well, not with things that look like firearms.;)

The thing that was cool about it was that for about a month or so it was commonplace to see kids holding airsoft weapons at the parks and schools after they emptied, the schools that is. Most of the people that lived around where the kids played knew they were toys and not real, probably causs their kids had one to. But all it takes is one person to call in frantically about 10 year old terrorists and no more school yard shootouts. Shame, it was allways fun holding the playground from assaults.

Though after the cops got on our arse about it, all i did was wrap my rifle in orange tape and play in forrested areas that some houses overlooked, and they only overlooked the entrance to. Good thing about this place was that the fire department only had juristriction there.

Now all i have is real firearms, sold my CA33e to get yet another soon to be illegal toy. Pocket bikes:D had some stupid fun with those to, evading the police and all at 45 MPH!!:rolleyes:

x1.jpg

Mine never came with a dame:mad:

Upvote 0

Did I mention that these guns were orange and looked like toys... why don't you just go and make out with your local civil-rights violating rulemongerz at the donut shop. :p

When I was 12 I had a Daisy BB Gun, no one bothered me or my friends when we rode our bikes across town to shoot our toys.

When my father was a kid growing up in Morgan Hill he could ride his bike to the out-skirts of town carrying his .22, and fire it outside the city limits without those same smacktarded cops giving him shi-

You are living in a Police State.
/rant

Upvote 0
breathing the air or driving or walking or sleeping or jerking off or any other kind of game or sport or anything can cause harm too

and you pretty much have to be really stupid to really get hurt by airsoft

He means you can harm a bystander with it, or do property damage with it. Go ahead and hurt yourselves all you want, but you have to do it in a place where you won't harm someone who isn't willing or prepared for it. The more powerful BB and airsoft guns can break class and can also cause a lot of litter by discharging all of those BBs in a public space. Do it some place where it doesn't effect people who don't want it to effect them.

Upvote 0
He means you can harm a bystander with it, or do property damage with it. Go ahead and hurt yourselves all you want, but you have to do it in a place where you won't harm someone who isn't willing or prepared for it. The more powerful BB and airsoft guns can break class and can also cause a lot of litter by discharging all of those BBs in a public space. Do it some place where it doesn't effect people who don't want it to effect them.

Exactly, you put a bystanders eye out of chip his tooth, and well, you can see where that leads..

Dont play in the street or the park.

Upvote 0
Well, not with things that look like firearms.;)

The thing that was cool about it was that for about a month or so it was commonplace to see kids holding airsoft weapons at the parks and schools after they emptied, the schools that is. Most of the people that lived around where the kids played knew they were toys and not real, probably causs their kids had one to. But all it takes is one person to call in frantically about 10 year old terrorists and no more school yard shootouts. Shame, it was allways fun holding the playground from assaults.

Though after the cops got on our arse about it, all i did was wrap my rifle in orange tape and play in forrested areas that some houses overlooked, and they only overlooked the entrance to. Good thing about this place was that the fire department only had juristriction there.

Now all i have is real firearms, sold my CA33e to get yet another soon to be illegal toy. Pocket bikes:D had some stupid fun with those to, evading the police and all at 45 MPH!!:rolleyes:

x1.jpg

Mine never came with a dame:mad:

Congrats on being a big ****ing moron and human degenerate.

I don't care if I get a red card because someone needed to say it.

Upvote 0