• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tanks dissapearing

Tanks dissapearing

• Total voters
hm, i think it has to do with zones and the distance you have to your tank when its undamaged, when its damaged its blowing up after a few seconds.

i think if you park your tank somewhere at a road and walk in a house that is in a diffrent zone you somehow disapear for the tank, and it does the same. as long you wont walk into another zone you can run quite a bit away from it and it wont disapear, as long you dont move out of range, didnt test yet how far that might be.

Upvote 0
I think it's great as it's now. Both for vehicle enter/exit abusing and keeping vehicles more at spawn. Why do you want to quit your vehicle anyway? You wanna be like "those" bailers who jump right before they recieve a shot and enter afterwards to shoot back? Or is it just for "peaceful" reasons?

Upvote 0
I think it's great as it's now. Both for vehicle enter/exit abusing and keeping vehicles more at spawn. Why do you want to quit your vehicle anyway? You wanna be like "those" bailers who jump right before they recieve a shot and enter afterwards to shoot back? Or is it just for "peaceful" reasons?

For many reasons - for example - call arty support, plant satchel, clear buildings. At if sometimes take some time - and whoooops - vehicle gone.

Upvote 0
It was forbidden to get out of you're tank in the battlefield (atleast for the germans).

not as long as you are in combat.

But it was even part of the training to leave the tank behind, when you are on reconnoissance

This gives you an immens advantage, because you can almost immediatly fire your first shot, as you get the clear line of fire during the following approach. Your opponent has no chance, to spot you that fast.

There are a few nice descriptions about this in Otto Carius book "Tiger im Schlamm"

Upvote 0