• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

VE3D Exclusive About The Free Fall Booster Pack

Woot! Wow! Danzig looks almost unrecognizable aside from the basic layout. Really nice job there. It looks beautiful even it is a battlefield. I'm still worried about the performance of the map though...

Looking at the screenshots: there doesn't appear to be usable windows or balconies on the Russian side of the Bridge to assist them capping, as expected/wanted by many people. I'm curious to know how TW solved the massive nade spam from the mod.

The vehicles look interesting although I don't care much about them as much as bug fixes...

Keep up the good work.

Upvote 0
Ok I didn't know that clownboat :)p) can be used as a bridge. But it's significance still seems questionable. Will it be enough of a help to Russians? Only time will tell....

Oh and one more thing. There are SVTs in that map right? I don't remember if the mod version had it or not. Been a long time.

was there even an SVT in the mod??

[IN THE MOD] Also this map is hard for the russians but it is possible to do, the hardest part is getting everyone to move past the AT gun position in the courtyard. People tend to stay there and just shoot the incoming germans rather then move up

Upvote 0