• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post a picture of yourself thread

ralf you=lose your insults are terrible, please quit while you are less far behind

athena it has come to my attention you are a useless member of this forum... please do somthing interesting

jenova X2

please dont ban me either
oh jenova lol i believe he was banned for this post, and i think he will be coming back soon. its been like a month.

Upvote 0
I love Jenova, everyone knows that. If I must explain why Bullitt was given a vacation back in the day, I will. He posted that, I deleted it, then he posted it again.

Now, we can all agree that does not warrant a vacation from the forum in itself, but he had other infractions that put him over the limit.

So, with this all out of the way, lets get back on topic. I need a new sig too please.

Upvote 0
Well here is a pic of my step-brother Mike (left), ALICE COOPER (center) and me =GG= Mr Moe (on the right) :D

cooper.jpg
You remind me of Weird Al today with his mustache from before he got LASIK eye surgery in 1998.

Upvote 0