• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

enhanced granade physics

maybe he means grenades rolling further too.. right now they just get stuck on the terrain, i could imagine the russian grenade bouncing or rolling around (bouncing through its egg-like shape, ) , the german stick grenade too, if it lands on its 'side' if you know what i mean.. that's something im kinda missing for example when im throwing a grenade to a foxhole or something similar, and it lands just in front of the hole.. my guess it would be that it would roll a bit before stopping, thus inside the foxhole

Upvote 0
One of the major plusses the German grenades had was that they didn't roll (well it rolls in small cricles less then a meter in diameter) because of their shape. They could even be used uphill without fear of them rolling back towards you.

Still, when thrown on flat or smooth surfaces they would skip and/or slide (concrete, cobblestone street etc.).

...and yeah I do agree that the sound could be improved. But that is something that goes for sound in general

Upvote 0
One of the major plusses the German grenades had was that they didn't roll (well it rolls in small cricles less then a meter in diameter) because of their shape. They could even be used uphill without fear of them rolling back towards you.

Still, when thrown on flat or smooth surfaces they would skip and/or slide (concrete, cobblestone street etc.).

...and yeah I do agree that the sound could be improved. But that is something that goes for sound in general
Well now I know why it's a stick with explosives on the end. Informative!

Upvote 0