• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Defence Alliance 2] - Beta 1.6 release date

"This game definitely wont be my cup of tea" puts people off what is an amazing, team based, fast-action ,science fiction mod , a loss for anyone who doesnt at least try it.If you're not going to play it, don't. I doubt anyone here cares whether you went and shoved your head through your computer screen. You are just unnecessarily stating that this game will be crap for you and that will, indirectly, get other people thinking the game is crap.

capisce?

p.s wanna respond? send it me in a pm. dont foul up the thread.
cheerio.

Oh ****! CENSOR! CENSOR! WE NEED TO CENSOR EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING THAT GOES AGAINST POPULAR OPINION!

Get your head out of your ass.

I bought RO for realism based gameplay. People bought ut2004 for ut2004.

Unless you believe I have a following of individuals and they'll leap and do everything I do then I really fail to see your point.

By saying "this game wont be my cup of tea..." does it REALLY mean im detracting from future people? You think they'd take my word over a short download? gimme a break.

Now if you want to continue this in PMs do so.

Upvote 0
I bought RO for realism based gameplay. People bought ut2004 for ut2004.

Actually, I bought ut2004 (and ut2003) for RO.:rolleyes: In fact I never played either of the vanilla games.

Personally, I can't wait for DA to be released. It looks great, and it will definitely be a change of pace from RO, which can be a good thing. I love RO's style (or I wouldn't have been playing it for 3 years), but that doesn't mean other styles are bad.

(Oh yeah, and first post in 3 years of reading the boards. I'm an incredible lurker.:eek:)

Upvote 0
Actually, I bought ut2004 (and ut2003) for RO.:rolleyes: In fact I never played either of the vanilla games.

Personally, I can't wait for DA to be released. It looks great, and it will definitely be a change of pace from RO, which can be a good thing. I love RO's style (or I wouldn't have been playing it for 3 years), but that doesn't mean other styles are bad.

(Oh yeah, and first post in 3 years of reading the boards. I'm an incredible lurker.:eek:)

Welcome to the boards then :) .

Upvote 0
I get the feeling i'm talking to a 5 year old. I maturely ask you to send me a pm if you need the need to finish your trolling wank on your keyboard but you try to make your point in public to get yourself "going"

Either
a) dont answer back
b) send me a pm

Why do you then , twice, respond in public to his posts and ask him to only PM you? If you wanted him, and only him to respond in PMs, why not use PMs in the first place?

You derailed the thread by bringing this up in public, and then you blame him for getting himself "going" by not sticking to PM?

His first post about probably not liking the game (which isnt out) may have been a little daft, and probably not needed, but afterall, he only spoke his mind, and he stayed on topic.

Upvote 0