• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post a picture of yourself thread

That's my parade uniform. Pre-D-Day. I have yet to get my assault jacket.

Sorry, US Helmets only come in one size. Would you like me to fatten up so my head gets stuck in it?

Yes, I have dug foxholes. And yes, I have slept in them. However, I did not sit alone in them for 24 hours because most of the time I was either digging another one or out on patrol.

I'm not sure if some of you are just jealous of m me but most of the comments seem to be negative. Instead of the "nice solid impression" that I usually get from other reenactors, I got "your helmet looks big and your uniform is too clean" from this community. I spent 6 years slowly getting my uniform and gear together and researching my unit, and all I get is bad criticism. What a nice group of guys.....How about being nice for a change? It might be useful in the long run.

Thanks for at least saying that I didn't go airborne.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This is me, just posing a little.
dsc05860gr8.jpg

and here just sweating a little
dsc00297ig6.jpg

and here just pissed of a little:D
gefechtsdienst6cy1.jpg

Upvote 0
That's my parade uniform. Pre-D-Day. I have yet to get my assault jacket.

Sorry, US Helmets only come in one size. Would you like me to fatten up so my head gets stuck in it?

Yes, I have dug foxholes. And yes, I have slept in them. However, I did not sit alone in them for 24 hours because most of the time I was either digging another one or out on patrol.

I'm not sure if some of you are just jealous of m me but most of the comments seem to be negative. Instead of the "nice solid impression" that I usually get from other reenactors, I got "your helmet looks big and your uniform is too clean" from this community. I spent 6 years slowly getting my uniform and gear together and researching my unit, and all I get is bad criticism. What a nice group of guys.....How about being nice for a change? It might be useful in the long run.

Thanks for at least saying that I didn't go airborne.

Well, you are dealing with non-reenactors for the most part on this forum, so what do you expect? I am a reenactor, and I only made the comment that you were too clean because that is a big pet peave of mine out in the field. I can understand if it is your parade uniform or if you were right off the higgins boat at normandy...but not in the middle of combat. I misunderstood your comment about this photo being taken at an event. I thought you meant a tactical. Anyways, show us your photos from your "foxhole" digging event now. I will have you know that I have been reenacting German and Russian for 3 years now, and I have yet to wash or even spot clean either of my unifroms...hehe. And that is including about 5 or 6 foxholes, 36 hour tactical winter events and rainy/muddy events. You wanna see me in my parade uniform? It is the same one! I just brush off some of the caked on dirt. Where do you reenact anyways? And what unit are you with?

Upvote 0