• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation Bt 7

We're actually getting close to having something to release on the BT-7. The question we (slyk, lex, and myself) have is how do we distribute this with the map? Is a plain compressed file the best format or should we create an installer? I've found a few things on the unreal wiki. But if there is a preffered, tried and true method I'd appreciate it.

Thanks and is this question belongs in the "coding" section I'll edit and move it.

Thanks again.

Upvote 0
Thanks guys for all of the offers to help me out.

Hopefully we can get this project done and in game soon so that I can move on to the next projects. I have several projects going at once, so when we do get the skins and we figure out everything to get it working in game we will be able to move forward very quickly.

I am having a little problem with the 45mm. The animations work fine but the physique modifier is messed up or if I get the physique modifier to work right the animations do not work. If anyone could help me with the 45mm physique modifier and animation problem that I am having please contact me at
[email protected]

Thanks
Lex

Upvote 0