• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Iron Grip: The Oppression Release Imminent!

Lags hard when tanks get involved, and the oppresion controls are broken. I would be flat out surprised if the resistence ever lost a single round. Guns are neat looking but ugly (not in a dirtied up kind of way, a bad models and textures kind of way). If this mod gets patched real quick then it might make it. Though I would put my money on it failing, not being mean, just realistic.

Upvote 0
Seems the devs fixed the lag and balanced it out more with this new patch. Haven't tried it yet but it sounds good. This mod now has a chance (still ugly though :p)
Iron Grip: The Oppression Patch 1.01 Changelog
Added SMLS weapon for General

New Grenadier voice FX

Upgraded General Unit with more strength

Tank turret rotation adjusted

Tank health adjusted anti Grenade spam

Tanks now blow up after being dead a while

Friendly Fire Server Setting Fix

Better Tank weapon balancing

New tank death explosions

SMLI SMG Secondary Fix

Resistance Hero Menu Selection Fix

RTS General chat and teamchat button Fix

40RGE Anti-tank gun damage increased

Increased Grenadier build time

Increased RTS Preperation time to help prevent rushes

Decreased several lag issues

Upvote 0
The biggest problem I've noticed with the mod is that every time I join the server the resistance spends half it's time being team killed because people seem to download a mod but not know naything about it. I keep seeing team kills and people either not acknowledging it or going "This isn't death match...?" after the 50th tie being called an idiot.

To me personally the game could use a tutorial, or a big screen that says "RTFM" as soon as you boot it up.

Upvote 0