• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

SVT-40 animation

Airforce1

Sep 22, 2006
Upon research into weapons of WWII I found out that on the SVT-40 rifle and SVT-40 Sniper rifle in the game , the bolts are closed after the last shot, I went out and looked at the actual rifle and notice that the bolt is supposed to stay open after the last shot. just an idea for a fix.

Upon research into weapons of WWII I found out that on the SVT-40 rifle and SVT-40 Sniper rifle in the game , the bolts are closed after the last shot, I went out and looked at the actual rifle and notice that the bolt is supposed to stay open after the last shot. just an idea for a fix.
This is old.

And it applies to the G43.

And it is something that a LOT of us have been *****ing about since the Mod days.

Cocking sleeves are gimpy too! :mad:

Upvote 0
Didnt want to start a new thread because this is somewhat related..

i have an idea about the ammo..

the svt-40 has a notch in the bolt to allow the use of mosin nagant stripper clips for reloading an empty magazine...

my sugestion is that if you are all out of ammo and you cant find any svt-40 magazines on the ground , i think you should be able to pick up mosin nagant stripper clips and reload the weapon like the g41.

just an idea

Upvote 0