• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

SU-76 Datasheet

LOL! Yeah the tank armor calculations are tied in to the datasheet Jpeg's (that's some fancy codin right there) Just add or delete some of the red bar and presto! On a serious note: This is just a very small detail but in the future you should convert the datasheets to png format from the master pics rather than jpeg as the text will remain perfectly crisp in png while in jpeg (even in the highest quality setting) the text always gets slightly blurred. Just a pet peeve of mine.

Upvote 0
I dunno why everyone complains so much about the su76 sure it has those freak defelctions but i have never had any trouble destroying them. They seem to be one of the easiest tanks to destroy even though its not really a tank its more of a tractor with a gun on it. I do think it needs to be fixed but its not as big of a deal as everyone seems to think it is.

Upvote 0
it must be one of those nonexistant russianteamstackers, whos like hacking da sight and like .. editing the data sheet so he can be 13337 hack ingame with his su76 ... fix teh data sheets FTW!!!

Disclaimer... no i are not insane ... i ummm .. ummm ... *hic* havent been drinking nothing ... and *hic* no i dident use a leet speek dictionary to spell leet.... *hic* *falls over out cold...*

Upvote 0