• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

No death messages and a scoreboard mutator

mbrooksay

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 30, 2006
Auburn, NY
I was in a server that had no death messages, and I like no death messages but dont like how you can just check the scoreboard. But this server didn't sho score on the scoreboard either, it just put names in alphabetical order.

Anyone know where I can find this mutator? My friend and I have a realism unit starting up and I want to get the server ready for our realism unit as well as public play. Typing 'red orchestra mutators' into Google isn't as helpful as I thought.

How do I get rid of death messages? Is it just a command I can turn to "0"?

I was in a server that had no death messages, and I like no death messages but dont like how you can just check the scoreboard. But this server didn't sho score on the scoreboard either, it just put names in alphabetical order.

Anyone know where I can find this mutator? My friend and I have a realism unit starting up and I want to get the server ready for our realism unit as well as public play. Typing 'red orchestra mutators' into Google isn't as helpful as I thought.

How do I get rid of death messages? Is it just a command I can turn to "0"?

whoa, lemme know what server, im always up for some realism

ive seen the scoreboard mod too, most servers dont run it though ='(

Upvote 0