• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Where can i get a good PCI graphics card ( under 512 and above 128 )

I run RO relatively fine on my Radeon 9250. But yeah, it's the pre-built Dell fault here, or else I'd have an AGP or PCI-E.

COD:UO and COD2 run mostly flawlessly :p Half life 2 runs fine...

I'm only recently having problems running games...Dark Messiah demo ran slow, and my graphics card doesn't have the shaders to run BF2 or CoH :p

I've heard this comment so many times, and a little program called FRAPS always seems to disgaree. A had everything set to low on RO(dx 9 off), on my parents 2500 Barton 512mb ram (my comp was wating for its 7900GT). frame rates where constantly in the low 20's, even in the high teens sometimes. This is not a good frame rate. COD2 runs flawlessly in DX 7 mode, so that doesn't count becuase in dx 7 it is the same engine as COD or COD:UO with slightly better textures.

also why bother with a pre-fab dell? They are for business and grannies. No gamer should ever in his right mind consider buying a dell unless it's one of their incredibly expensive quad sli rigs.

Upvote 0
also why bother with a pre-fab dell? They are for business and grannies. No gamer should ever in his right mind consider buying a dell unless it's one of their incredibly expensive quad sli rigs.

Did you ever stop to think that this was all he could afford at the time? The guy sounds like he just trying to make due with what he's got.

Upvote 0
um pre-fab dells cost far more then building your own.

Not if you buy the bottom of the barrel Dell. These are the ones with the intergrated graphics and no AGP or PCI-Express slots. Now a "good" dell does cost far more than one you can build yourself. What kills me is that to get a pre-fab with a decent video card you'll be paying well over $1,500 US.

Upvote 0