• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How do you feel about beards?

IMG_3457.jpg

i cant grow a "full" beard for some reason, ill debug that later. anyhow, i trim it every other week or so to keep it from going too wild..

i have only encountered a few girls who dislike moustaches, and thats because they said it tickled D:!~

Upvote 0
The last time I was "clean cut", I had a Forest Gump High and tight and a "Soul Patch" that was 4 years ago, I cut my hair and shaved for my Good Friends Philips' Wedding. (Tobey Maguire attended, and payed for the whole wedding, he was dating the brides cousin at the time, the daughter of the president of Universal Pictures). He was a nice guy, but way shorter than I thought. :D

Now I have a full head of hair down to the center of my back, with a full Goatee and moustache... I have been told I kinda look like Jesus. :cool: My mothers Maiden Name in Irish Gaelic translates, "son of the man with massive hair... boy is that ever true, I had an Irish Afro until it grew past my shoulders and could weigh itself down. I could have bichin' dreadlocks if I wanted. :)

Upvote 0
Persoanlly I could go either way. I currently have a beard because I refused to shave while on vacation. I expected her to tell me "as soon as we get home, you're shaving!" because I've always been clean shaven since we met 9 years ago, but once I got past the first 3 days (rough, itchy) she really liked it. She made the joke to her friends, "it's like a whole new hubby" so I'm not quite sure what to make of that one, but...anyway, she loves it and i come to find out from her friends and some female co workers that they actually think beards make men look sexier, more masculine, etc. I guess they're coming back in style too, because it seems like more and more people have them (but that may just be because I have one))

Upvote 0
Beards (not to be confused with bears) are one of the manliest things a man can have. It's a fact. Women have no right to complain to a guy having a beard really, deep inside she knows she loves it. :D

Like Jenova I hope I can grow a full beard some day as well, most of my facial hair is on my upper neck and sides of my jaw, with a little on my cheeks. Not too much. I could go without shaving for weeks and I still wouldn't have a beard. It's not really stubby either. Some guys just can't grow a full beard, some can.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Beards are the bane of my existence. Mine comes in below my chin and hardly any above it, making it look kinda weird, so I shave it... which leads me to my next problem. Shaving for me consists of lots of swearing and a unusually high amount of blood loss. Because almost all of the hair grows on my neck, it just grows in ways that are difficult to shave with a razor blade (instead of simply shaving straight in 1 direction, I have to make curves sometimes to get cut the hair, which is not what a razor is designed to due in non flat spots such as one's out stretched chin). So either I let it grow and look weird or I shave about every other day and probably lose a significant amount of blood every week =\ .

Last edited:
Upvote 0