• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hot Dogs May Cause Genetic Mutations

Otto Von Bismark said:

If you wish to reatin your respect for laws or sausages never watch either being made.

I eat hot dogs. I also eat White Castle. At the same time that we eat all this food we also are living longer than ever before. Forgive me for not running in terror from the dreaded hot dog.

If you avoided everything that could give you cancer you would have to live in a lead lined bubble with no light and imbibe nothing. After doing all that you STILL might get cancer becasue the biggest cause of cancer is.....GENETICS.

Upvote 0
Otto Von Bismark said:

I eat hot dogs. I also eat White Castle. At the same time that we eat all this food we also are living longer than ever before. Forgive me for not running in terror from the dreaded hot dog.

If you avoided everything that could give you cancer you would have to live in a lead lined bubble with no light and imbibe nothing. After doing all that you STILL might get cancer becasue the biggest cause of cancer is.....GENETICS.

You'd probably die of lead poisoning.:p

Upvote 0
Imagine how deadly this German Sausage (40 parts)case can be... :D

weinercase.jpg

"German Sausage. The rest is cheese"

Upvote 0
Otto Von Bismark said:

in south eastern europe people used to live by smoked bacon, onions and bread. shoving all that down with a bottle of slivovitz. and I met people there in their 90's who still work. is that diet really healthier than eating hotdogs? then of course these people used to work their asses off all day in the fields. I guess the diet mentioned above would be a KILLER for a software developer in north-america. :D

Upvote 0