• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Shotguns

It's a little known fact, but the BFG (insipiration for popular weapon in the Doom series games) was actually developed at the Institute for the Development of Special-Purpose Weaponry in the USSR in 1941. The Red Army fielded entire divisions armed with nothing but the BFG, but it was not used on the German Front. These weapons were only used against the Nazi zombies on the Martian Front, which is a little known historical chapter which came to an end with the battle of Mount Olympus in summer 1943, ensuring that Martian zombies would never again have to endure the oppression of Nazi domination.

I'm sorry, but i'm finding this very amusing. :D

Upvote 0
The use of shotguns was yet another US war crime of vietnam.

Check again, dingbat. By your own admission, they were allowed to be used. Last time i checked Vietnam was a police action, and not a war.

Oh, and furthermore the Germans did have a shotgun issued during WW2. It was a drilling, with two barrels in 12 gauge or 16 gauge and one in 9.3x74r. Came in an aluminium carry case and was rarely, if ever used by down crews. That's it for the Germans. Worth modding?

Last edited:
Upvote 0