• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Need help with my stick

I just purchased a 20 odd somthing dollar logitech attack 3 joystick, mainly for flight sims, but i'm have trouble getting the damn thing to work in RO

Firstly, i hit the enable joystick in the config menu, i can asign the buttons to what i please and they work.The joystick affects the strafing and movement of my soldier but not what i intended it for(looking around). But the two axis controls wont asign to any of the commands in the config menu. In-game the veiw moves down and to the left constantly, the stick is configured right and calibrated, its also not the throttle slider. I even downloaded logitechs crappy software for fine tuneing it, but to no avail.

Anyone had problems like this before?

Last edited:
I never tried it, but my guess is aiming and shooting from a tank could be nice using a stick.
I think that using the keyboard for that feels unnatural (it would be great if you could use the mouse for that as well).

ON TOPIC:

As I said I never tried using a stick and didn't need to go through the "myu stick doesn't work posts, but have you people tried increasing the dead zone and offcourse re-calibrating the stick?

Upvote 0