• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

panerfaust arc, and some bug

ahho

Apr 13, 2006
can't remember correctly if anyone mention this but does the ingame panzerfaust arc reflect the real arc that it travels. What i mean is that right now in the game, the panzerfaust start traveling at a direction and then falls dramatically in some distance. What my understanding of physics is that it should make a nice arc, not a shape of a slide.

also not sure if this was ask. The distance switch for the panzerfaust aim is stuck at 30

lol I once fired a Panzerfaust randomly in the air so I could resupply myself with a full inventory and I watched it's trajectory because I was getting worried something would happen....it hit a friendly tank's top a quarter way across the map and blew it up.

Also I don't think a Panzerfaust's trajectory was perfect like it is in-game. Now it's possible to hit something anywhere on the map (as my above example) I don't think that was possible in real life, wouldn't it just hit something far off the side of where you aimed it at?

Upvote 0