• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

help!!! I see through tanks

+TODLICH+ said:
yes the same here ( Only in LAN (Host/Listen Server) mode.
Human controlled tanks are see-through for me. )

no I have't trid to do that, how to do that???
Verify integrity of game cache
1. Load Steam
2. From the My Games tab, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
4. Steam will verify the game cache files (GCF's) - this process may take several minutes. Do not verify the cache files for multiple games simultaneously - as some games share cache files with other games, this may cause problems with verification.
5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.
Again, if that doesn't work, post a screenshot and some system specs with the video driver you are using.

Upvote 0
Well, i've encountered a similar problem. When i drive through a field with a tank and i switch to outside view as a driver i see the crops of the field stiking through the metal...gonna post a screenshot.

A other thing that happens sometimes (cant recreate it.) i only see the tanks driving around with no turret, just the base of the tank...i'll try to post a screenshot.

Upvote 0