• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Will R.O. work with my computer?

White-Shadow

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2006
I am considering purchasing "Red Orchestra", although I am not sure if the game will work with my computer. My computer is an "eMachines", which I have heard is on the lower end of the quality scale for playing computer games.

AMD Athlon 64 Processor
2.0 GHz
512 RAM
160 GB Hard Drive
ATI RADEON X200 IGP
2000 MHz FSB

If anymore information is needed I will be glad to post it. Thank you for your help.

White-Shadow said:
I am considering purchasing "Red Orchestra", although I am not sure if the game will work with my computer. My computer is an "eMachines", which I have heard is on the lower end of the quality scale for playing computer games.

AMD Athlon 64 Processor
2.0 GHz
512 RAM
160 GB Hard Drive
ATI RADEON X200 IGP
2000 MHz FSB

If anymore information is needed I will be glad to post it. Thank you for your help.

Hi, Ive almost exactly same rig on home build . Sapphire ATI X200 onboard vga mobo:( , but got 1gig dualchannel memory(2x512mb)-

You may need more RAM cos your PC is using 128mb for gfx.

If it struggles Id guess thats where your problem will be.

I run at 1024x768, and put most settings to normal.
It did default to high setting but my framerates improved when changing to 'normal'.

Ensure HDR is off, shadows to blob. :p My pc even ran Dod:source okay too, which suprised me?! Saving for 7600gt or x1800gto at mo;) !
Definitely recommend RO though:D

Upvote 0