• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Good 1337 servers?

Deathsai said:
Top of the scoreboard doesn't mean nothing, though.

Dont know bout that one, you will NOT see many slackers at the top, close to impossible in this game i think, you either need a boat load of kills, bunch of caps, or a healthy combo of the two. Me personally, i prefer to stay alive and kill, and tend not to cap a lot. (depending on the map of course)

Upvote 0
Cptn_Miller said:
Dont know bout that one, you will NOT see many slackers at the top, close to impossible in this game i think, you either need a boat load of kills, bunch of caps, or a healthy combo of the two. Me personally, i prefer to stay alive and kill, and tend not to cap a lot. (depending on the map of course)

Yeah good point. I think you can generally say with confidence that the players at the top will be decent as they have either made an effort to cap bases or have a load of kills. (I don't think anyone just follows the MG guy around all game to get re-supply points :rolleyes: )

I tend to cap loads (if I miss out on any capping opportunity I get annoyed :p ) but I get my fair share of kills as well. I always aim for at least 100 points over 2 rounds. This is easy/hard depending on the map though.

Upvote 0
Cptn_Miller said:

Did I say "Top of the scoreboard means nothing"?

Upvote 0
1337?, wouldn't know it if i saw it.

1337?, wouldn't know it if i saw it.

This game's pace makes it difficult for me to tell good players from bad on a round to round basis. I gen'ly play only in 30 min incriments (wife/kids/dog/lawn/job etc.) but I have never felt that one pub was more elite than another. Some players are shipditz but thats life on the web.

Just play, check map for mates, use mic, and smoke somebody! Holla if ya hear me.:D

Upvote 0