• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A German Menu Background

ok, finished sooner then I thought. I'm having but 1 problem now. I made a backup copy of MenuBackround.utx, just incase what im about to explain did happen. Usings RO's SDK, I opened MenuBackground.utx and replaced the current menu's .dds with my new .dds, then saved it as MenuBackround.utx, I load up RO just fine and my new backround is there. Everything is fine except for when you would go to connect to an Online server. I get the error 'Failed launching url package "menuBackround" version mismatch' Does this mean we cannot use our own custom backround menu? or do I have to do this a different way then how I did it in order for it to work flawlessly? (im not asking what this error is, as I know what it means..what im asking is can a custom backround be made and used without getting it)

Upvote 0
was trying to make it a similar style to the backround that is allready in the game. looked like this at the time of testing. There are some small little detail things I was going to do if I was able to get this working without any errors, but seeing as how you cannot, I will probably just leave it as this.

IMAGE REMOVED BY MODERATOR

Upvote 0
I wasnt trying to hide it..if I was trying to hide it I would of made it subliminal/faded..not blood red interlocking inside a white letter. I had it in there because of history...not politics..but whatever--I dont want to start an argument. It's not going to be able to be downloaded for people to put into their game anyway.

Upvote 0