• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
yeah in the next patch this: great.....
c96-1.jpg
c96-1.jpg
c96-1.jpg
c96-1.jpg
http://www.a-human-right.com/c96-1.jpg
c96-1.jpg
c96-1.jpg

Upvote 0
The Mauser C96 would make a cool addition, maybe include an optional stock for improved accurancy and long-range and what about the other model which was featured in DOD: S ? It was incredibly fast at emptying rounds almost in a split second. Will we ever get to use that in RO ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ugh...im not sure what everyone obsesion is with the broomhandle.
It was a good pistole...actually one of the fist practicle handguns made for its uses. It was a nice design, reliable, plus it had a nice effective range. But due to it being quite bulky, a bit too heavy, hard to reload, and burdened with way too many springs, parts, and pieces...it found gained a 'black and white" sort of likeness among the soldiers that used it...Its funny, because i remember hearing about Russia purchesing nurmorous ammounts of the model c96 during the late 10's and mid 20's...so why arent we seeing it for the russians too?
It would be a cool gun to see...Too bad its hard to portray its bad qualities in game...but it was still an effective pistole at short-mid range.

Upvote 0
Git R Done said:
I'd like to see the c96 pistol as well. The one in DoDS, that's not even a c96, rather a m712 schnellfeuer(sp?) machinepistol which really was not even issued in such large numbers.

Besides the c96 has style.

Odd... considering I've only seen ONE picture of a C96 in use (in the hands of a Chinaman) and quite a few of SS troops using the M/712.

And I think it'd be cool to give the panzer crews and Panzerfaust troops M/712s instead of MP-40s. That way, you aren't completely screwed if you get outta your tank (or spawn and there aren't any around) and to make PAK-Soldats be a bit more... cautious, let's say. 'specially on K

Upvote 0