• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Ro crashes to the main menu.

Zetsumei said:
Lemur are you using any firewall of some sort? If so try adding RO to your firewall again and deleting the old one. All updates can cause weird things to program recognization.

Can you lot note the internet provider aswell, sometimes they do weird things with ports :X
can some tell me how i add my RO to firewall it wont let me do it now so i cant play the game any more what is the problem with this game :mad: every thing was alright before this patch. i think i did fix it now, its funny it wont let you add RO on its own it has to be steam

Last edited:
Upvote 0
karl stiner said:
can some tell me how i add my RO to firewall it wont let me do it now so i cant play the game any more what is the problem with this game :mad: every thing was alright before this patch. i think i did fix it now, its funny it wont let you add RO on its own it has to be steam

It should let you allow the ro.exe on it's own, and if you run the game in windows mode on trying to connect to the internet it should auto ask you after each update to the redorchestra.exe to let it connect to the internet again.

Upvote 0
Yoshiro said:
It should let you allow the ro.exe on it's own, and if you run the game in windows mode on trying to connect to the internet it should auto ask you after each update to the redorchestra.exe to let it connect to the internet again.
yes i did fix this now:p i have just the one problem now the game crashes after and hour or so in multiplayer and i loose my connection ;-( i am like an elephant with ants on its back you crush one ant, but more turn up

Last edited:
Upvote 0
mghoe said:
You know I was thinking that a while back ago when I was playing with a couple of friends and it crashed, I asked if I was still connected and they said that I disconected. Hmmm. It is wierd because I cant tell if it I am loosing connection or if it is the game?
well it most be the game because when i first got it, i never had any problems like i said this problem only started when i got this new patch :confused:i was playing fine for hours no crashes before this last patch:eek:

Upvote 0