• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Attention Team Tankers!

[tR]Mad Mac

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 23, 2006
Tampa, FL
Please promote [TT] to crew members you meet online!

Earlier today I was telling players in the server I was in (playing Orel) to look for [TT] tags if they wanted to work together with competent teamates.

No one knew what [TT] was! I explained what it was, and they were quite interested.

Five players appended the tag to their name before the round was over, it was amazing.

So please, when you find yourself with a good group of teamwork orientated players, explain what our tag means and promote its use! The newfound infatuation with Orel is an excellent opportunity to get more people interested in team tanking and cooperative gameplay.

TEAM TANKER PRO TIP

Go to RO's buddy tab, in the server browser. Click "add" and input "*[TT*"
* is anything, it will add anyone who has the [TT suffix. Why only "[TT*"? Because some people use [TT.d] / [TT.g]

Again, add "*[TT*" without quotes to your buddy system.

If you're in Iron Crescendo, add "[1Pz*" for Germans(don't even know the Soviets preffix).

Upvote 0
yeah good idea (the OP's idea). from only being mentioned on this forum, I see alot of TTs out there. any more we can do to spread it around, the better.

as an aside, our server is a "TT" only zone, to the effect that no one is permitted to do the "get out" thing when in a tank with another. people share the team's armor, or they leave. the admins enforce this.

Upvote 0