• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

World Cup 2006

World Cup 2006

• Total voters
Yeah sweet! England vs. Protugal

Love both teams, but England played boring this tournament, so i guess i am a little pro Portugal.

P.S.: Could somebody explain why England is playing this boring 4-1-4-1 system yet again?
I mean come on, long balls to Rooney and the occasional long range shot isn't doing the job. A second striker could really help.

Upvote 0
I'd say England deserved to win. They have fought bravely. Congrats England for fighting and Portugal for winning :)
But losing 3 penalties in 4 was something unbelievable!

BTW u may say penalty was controversial - I wouldn' say so and the referee was beside rooney - but honestly I don't think it was really determinant for final result.

Upvote 0
K.Johansen said:
ha PORTUGAL WINS! WHERE ARE ALL THE NAYSAYERS NOW? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE PORTUGAL AAAHH RONALDO
Ronaldo is an arrogant little prick. The type that you really, really want to just punch the arrogance out of the face. I so hope Brasil kicks them out. Then the little mama boy can go cry again like two years ago.

Sucks for England who deserved to win. They fought. Portugal just waited for the penalities. We'll set things straight in the finals. Provided they make it that far.

Upvote 0
Portugal deserved it, they played much better than england throughout the cup.

KrazyKraut said:
Ronaldo is an arrogant little prick. The type that you really, really want to just punch the arrogance out of the face. I so hope Brasil kicks them out. Then the little mama boy can go cry again like two years ago.

Sucks for England who deserved to win. They fought. Portugal just waited for the penalities.

Cry all you want, England is going home and portugal is going to the semi finals. I don't know why there are so many portugal haters, they are a fine team.

Upvote 0
K.Johansen said:
Cry all you want, England is going home and portugal is going to the semi finals. I don't know why there are so many portugal haters, they are a fine team.
Honestly, there is a simple reason: I don't know why every portugese player is crying like a little girl after every normal one on one situation. As i said i am a fan of Portugal, but this behaviour is just ridiculous.

Upvote 0