• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Great game

Meatshield

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 28, 2006
hello,

just brought RO the other day and i'd just like to say its a great game! much better than other WW2 shooters out there.

One thing though is there any good online servers that use tatics and such? All the ones i've been on have had bots. Another thing, this is the only game i know where the bots are actually semi-clever, still havn't managed to win the map where you have to defend those trenches and then the rail station as allies yet! I'll just put that down to being new :p

Anyway great game the Tripwire lot made here!

Meatshield said:
hello,

just brought RO the other day and i'd just like to say its a great game! much better than other WW2 shooters out there.

One thing though is there any good online servers that use tatics and such? All the ones i've been on have had bots. Another thing, this is the only game i know where the bots are actually semi-clever, still havn't managed to win the map where you have to defend those trenches and then the rail station as allies yet! I'll just put that down to being new :p

Welcome aboard! If this is the Meatshield I know, from the mid-west USA, hahahahha good to see you here. RO works and works well.

If you are not the Meatshield I know, Welcome as well!! See ya on the battlefields. :)

Upvote 0
Meatshield said:
hello,

Yeah, welcome aboard mate.

I find that even though I only play on public servers that the gameplay is usually quite tactical. Me and my mate JohnJ play a fair bit and sometimes if people are camping etc we just get on the team voip channel and egg them on, you normally find that this encourages them and it ends up a good game. Its like sometimes people are a bit shy to speak but once someone starts it makes it easier for them.

Upvote 0