• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design scripted trigger.

spraduke

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2005
wiltshire
www.spraduke.co.uk
Ok im having scripted trigger woes!!

Ive set up a trigger that waits for an event, spawns a ro arty shell actor, then resets.

This works fine if you use a general trigger to call the event (Arty1 in my case)

However what i want is once an objective is capped for the arty to land. However i cant seem to get the objective actor to call the event!!

Is there an alternative way around this or am i mising something?!

This should be doable. I did it myself in the old mod map RO-RedGodOfWar. It's also no different from the old plane flyby's in RO-Danzig.

I don't have access to UEd atm, but iirc, it should be possible to tell the RO-Objective actor to throw an event when capped. All you have to do then is have the scripted sequence actor listen for the event.

I don't recall if there's an explicit property in RO-Objective to specify the event to throw. I believe so, but if not, it would be done in the same place you set the Tag for the objective.

You've probably already done all this. If so, let me know and I'll take a look when I get home.

Cheers.

Upvote 0