• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New guns on maps?

i have to reiterate that i dont think the mp41 should be available in so many maps.. it was a very, very, very rare gun... heck, the erma, mp28 and even mp18 was more common in the german army than the mp41... hell... even the ppsh41 was more common in the german army!

no, the mp41 should be reserved for maps where there are military police forces fighting or reserved for commanders only...

Upvote 0
Oddball_E8 said:
i have to reiterate that i dont think the mp41 should be available in so many maps.. it was a very, very, very rare gun... heck, the erma, mp28 and even mp18 was more common in the german army than the mp41... hell... even the ppsh41 was more common in the german army!

no, the mp41 should be reserved for maps where there are military police forces fighting or reserved for commanders only...

agree, i thought it was a rare gun, and now every smg-dude has an mp41 :rolleyes:
so, if it was rare, make it more rare in the game too;)

Upvote 0
{Cap-Down} said:
can somone tell me the advantages and disadvantages of the M44 and Mp41. I also think the PPsH should have selective fire i mean even CoD possibly one of the most run and gun ww2 shooters out there has a semi auto and fully auto version.

mp41 has slightly less recoil b/c of the heavier wooden stock

m44 has a bayo attachement and is quicker to pull up to iron sights b/c it is smaller, and has less sway when in IS b/c of its weight, so it's similar to the m38 but has a bayo attached instead.

and as far as the selective fire on the ppsh, it's been discussed before (i don't remember the outcome)

Upvote 0