• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

This russian tank?

Colt .45 killer said:
where did i put that link to that tank sight .. i had a tank sight link in another thread that said all the production numbers and gave info about every german tank. i think we need more german self propelled anti tank guns the gerries were famous for em, and also we need zee tiger 2...

Gimmie gimmie!
Does it give rebuild stats? I need that so bad

Upvote 0
Correction, the SU152 was an excellent anti-tank gun. It was even called the "Zveroboy" by the Russians, which translates to "animal killer", for it's ability to take on German Tigers and Panthers.

Of course the downside is the long reload time. Those 152mm shells are heavy. Oh, and it's lack of armour. And lack of a machinegun to fend off infantry.

To use Su-152 as AT it is possible only with despair, it is not intended for this purpose.
It can kill any modern tank. If this tank will stand on a place and will not shoot. Unique possible tactics: Shotgun against m-16. A short distance and the shelter, only one shot.
The tiger will not allow to make the second shot!

But it sometimes worked .

Upvote 0
Hey another old skool UO player here too :rolleyes: The first game I really played with WWII tanks. They were fun but nothing near RO's tanks. I say the more tanks the Devs can muster the better!

Does anyone know what the Russian equivalent of a Halftrack would be? I have never seen a Russian Halftrack? Maybe they used American leased models like the M3A3

M3A3 in the Soviet army were in artileri , in accessories of tank divisions, parts in which the infantry moved on halftrack have appeared only in the end of war. Them was very little. If I am not mistaken, there there were German trophy halftrack(?) .

Upvote 0