• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Snowy Forrest

decent map but far from perfect. Its trench is too narrow so you cant pass someone else in it. When the spawns change theres always a ton of spawn camping. germans end up spawning right where the russians were defending from. What iwould like to see done is maybe add in 2 more objectives spread along the way and have the germans spawn one step back from what they just captured. that way the germans dont spawn right where the russians were just camped to defend seconds earlier.

The Lack of nades for the automatic class and sappers really sucks as well. Because of that you end up getting people using satchel charges instead of nades. Most of the time that just ends up getting a TK or two.

Upvote 0
i have to say i am extremely displeased with the snowy forest B10 version. after taking the front line, your spawn only gets moved up a bit, so the russians continue to sit where the are and just pop at you. instead of before where they had to retreat, and the game felt like it had more importance to it. instead of the slower advancement feel it has now. other then that, i have no complaints about the b10 version.

Upvote 0
I've been lurking!...till now!

I've been lurking!...till now!

ThanhSa|Seirrah said:
Excellent map. More high quality infantry maps is what this game desperately needs imo :)

So True!....

I've been lurking around the forums for months now but after playin this map today I was compelled to register (finally) and post about it......

.....GREAT MAP!!!....I would LOVE to see more like this!

(gonna go play it right now...) :D

Upvote 0