• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How do I play the single player epic?

[5.SS]Strother said:
It amuses me when people don't research something they are going to buy.

Would you go to a car dealership and buy the first car that catches your eye without even researching gas mileage, safety, and whatnot? Would you buy the first book that grabs you attention with a fancy cover picture without even bothering to read the back?

And yet I become the bad guy for pointing this out. Why does everything have to be a charity now? Do you guys get off on helping every bum who cant spend an extra second looking for the information thats practically stabbing him in the eye?

Im not against helping out new guys, I do it all the time but my God, do you have to hold every retard's hand that runs by.

Upvote 0
Amerikaner said:
And yet I become the bad guy for pointing this out. Why does everything have to be a charity now? Do you guys get off on helping every bum who cant spend an extra second looking for the information thats practically stabbing him in the eye?

Im not against helping out new guys, I do it all the time but my God, do you have to hold every retard's hand that runs by.
Not helping someone and acting like you're on a pedestal are two different things. You don't have to talk down to someone when they need help (or maybe you do if you have low self-esteem or other issues). You never know the circumstances the other person might have. Maybe English is a second language and they can't read through a whole FAQ, or any number of other reasons.

Point is, no one is telling you that you have to help. If you see a dumb question, don't respond to it. People are telling you that if you do help you have to do it in a respectful way. If you must reply, say something like, "It's in the FAQ at such and such link".

There's just no reason at all to be condescending other than to stroke your ego about the fact that you were "cool" enough to read the FAQ or manual.

Upvote 0
Amerikaner said:

You didn't just point it out you littered your post with insults and abuse, much like your second post, ie, bum, retards, your obviously not new to the game and consider yourself more superior to those that are. Poniting it out as you say, would be to point them in the right direction and forum without the accompanying abuse. if it irritates that much don't bother replying it's that simple.

Upvote 0