• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How do I play the single player epic?

Nice welcome towards a new player chaps, CSS you'll find not everyone here is arrogant or dismissive, just a few. As kabex says stick with it and you'll grow to love it, there are hundreds of friendy and helpful people here, if you get stuck ask in the relevant forum and someone will help you.

Upvote 0
I kinda like the idea os a single player campaign.A walkthrough could be implemented to learn better tactics. Like a Training missions (Tactical) and a campaign.

As for grilling new members/players. Im a noob and I would not like having a senior member take jabs at me for inoccent ignorance. Could add to the frustration some people get when they first play the game. I dunno thats just how I feel.

Now on topic........

I like the detail around the game. Its mostly dismal and dull color but the way it is it adds a realistic feel to the atmosphere I am in. I noticed when I poke a few rounds in a tree it leave fall off , or when your point blank to a table or something and a SMG starts rapping at you the splinters look cool :) . I also like how the bayonette makes that quick sorta thud as it hits you just before you die you hear your body thud to the ground ouch! Also like how when you got a LMG you have to be prone to shoot , also like how the barrel gets hot. I could go on and on! lol........

Upvote 0
Conscript said:
Punchy: Air Attack still exists? I used to play that religiously years ago :D

Yes m8 and still going strong, have been there for about 5+ years myself, we now have our own game servers, running RO, CoDUO, CoD2, DoD and the other source hames(spit) BF42 DC_Final.

AA is played on Korean servers but it's in the process of being transfered over somewhere else, don't know a lot about that, the fps servers are my little job.
Pop back over there and say hello.

Upvote 0
Hi and welcome to the forum CSS and am really sorry for some bad responds from some members in here. It's not always like that as most of us are adults and very mature.

It's sad atleast for me and some i believe to see those down wards bad typos that arent needed here at all. That is a start of how a forum/community starts to go downwards and quastions and answers become poo and lots of bashing and trash.

Am here just to say that me as a member i wont allow this to happen and will speak for my self, and when i can and see those topics...

I will tell ppl to stop behave like that because i believe it's not needed in here at all.

Thats all from me ladies and gentleman.

PS. And my english arent perfect either as it's not my native lang.

Upvote 0
Calm down guys. We here enjoy one of the most friendly online communities around, and I would like to keep it that way.

People will ask allready answered questions (it is a rule of the internet, don't ask). The best thing to do is to answer politely and direct their further questions to the best places to find an answer next time such as the FAQ or my known error/fix list.

Upvote 0