• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Check this **** out!!

Umm, that's not just diesel fuel. Even with tracers or incindary, diesel fuel won't go up THAT big without some help. I've seen other videos from these shoots where you can tell they like to put pyrotechnics out on the range. I don't know if they're using something like lots of Tannerite, or if it's electrically controlled, though.

Watch the lower left side of the screen just a bit before the video hits half way - Green tracers.

Upvote 0
{YBBS}Sage said:
Umm, that's not just diesel fuel. Even with tracers or incindary, diesel fuel won't go up THAT big without some help. I've seen other videos from these shoots where you can tell they like to put pyrotechnics out on the range. I don't know if they're using something like lots of Tannerite, or if it's electrically controlled, though.

Hmmm Im pretty sure all that hot tracer rounds ignited the fuel. Jus seems like alot of hard work to set up explosives when tracers can easily cause those explosions.

Upvote 0
{YBBS}Sage said:
That's the thing... diesel fuel sitting in a drum isn't going to go up like that. Automotive fuels need to be aerated pretty well before you'll get decent fire. Definitely not mushroom-cloud material. Add a small charge UNDER the barrel, though.. it'll go up like that.
Diesel doesnt explode like that, gasoline does. Higly flammable liquid in a sealed container + a hell of alot of VERY hot small metal objects entering at high speed = BOOM!

Upvote 0