• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

SDK issues

Totola

Mar 14, 2006
ITALY
I had DL the SDK, the first time it was released, but after the problems with online game i had created 2 installation: 1 for the sdk and the other for the online game (with the all original steam stuff).
Some weeks ago i DL a SDK patch and yesterday another one (i think not SDK strictly related) and these new files are now on the original steam inst. for the online game (and not on my SDK inst.)
How to put the new files on my SDK inst.?
It's only a copy & paste job?
Thnks
Bye
Totola

Here again....
U told me for the SDK patched, then i copied all the SDK inst. into my normal playin RO inst. (but i made a backup of this last one...)
When i start to playin online the froxen at start issue comes back again.
Ok, the copy & paste is not the solution for all problems of the world, then i made again 2 separate installations: the playin one with my RO inst. backup & the SDK inst. with all the Steam stuff now.
Tryin to learn SDK, i made some steps of the tutorial from the manual, but i can't open the level saved only yesterday.
Is it possible to reinstall all the game or only the SDK (i think is the better solution), with the patches and fixes? (i got digital download)
Thnks
Bye
Totola

Upvote 0
I had the SDK inst. (with all steam stuff) into original directory, i had verifyed the integrity cache (all ok) from the steam online tool, but the online starts works 10 minutes without startin.
Then i try to starts from the editor exe. and the editor works (seems good); i try to play online and i can too...
It seems that the problem is fixed
Thnks
Bye
Totola

Upvote 0