• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad 9th SS Panzer Division "Hohenstaufen" is recruiting

The 9th SS Panzer Division - Red Orchestra TEAM. Is a recently retooled
Battlefield 2 Clan, with 3+ years experience in online competitive gaming.
The decision to leave the Battlefield series for Red Orchestra Ostfront,
was made after experiencing the quality and realism of the combat simulation.
Red Orchestra also provides a mature gaming community of Clans, Realism Units
and players that promote and expect respectful & realistic game play,
regardless of whether it is competitive play or just pubing in a server.

As stated Red Orchestra Ostfront in it

Last edited:
mr_88 said:
Hi, I'm looking for a RO-clan and yours seems mature and fun. I have played this game for a few weeks now, but I wanna have more teamwork and a clan seams like the right place for that. Have a look at my profile, would be great if I could join your clan.:)

Indeed - stop by our web site and register! There is also some information in there regarding new recruits, and getting set up with Ventrillo for team comms, et cetera. Also, hop in to one of servers and Ventrillo any time!

Upvote 0
Looking for Schute

Looking for Schute

Good day,

I'm looking for a guy called Schute (with some sort of rank identifier in front being a clan member). I was a driver for him while he commanded....and I had a hell of a good time and I believe he did too. I was advised to check out the "knights SS Panzer" clan if I was ever interested in joining one. I don't know if I have the right place here or not. Can you advise ?

Regards,

Mylo

Upvote 0