• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

ROplayer-what does it mean???

ROPlayer means that you are able to see past the sea of waste washing apon the shores of your entertainment mediums, and realize the shining glory that is Red Orchestra.

ROPlayer means that you have given yourself to the fight. Not to feel like you're in a war movie, but to feel like you're in a war.

ROPlayer means you understand that no one man EVER made nor will make an army, and that only through blood, sweat, and tears will you make it to that last objective.

ROPlayer is a badge of honor. No 'noob' has ever worn the tag, merely those who were not up to the challenge.

Upvote 0
Technically, it's a very L33T secret clan that most don't know about. They will often ask very noob-like questions to throw you off. Like: "How do I pick up weapons?" or "How do I get in vehicles?" or "What button is for melee attack?". Don't buy it, their pretending to be noobs, they are really the best players playing RO.

They strike fear in everybody "in the know". You've been warned! :D

Upvote 0
MeatEtr said:
Technically, it's a very L33T secret clan that most don't know about. They will often ask very noob-like questions to throw you off. Like: "How do I pick up weapons?" or "How do I get in vehicles?" or "What button is for melee attack?". Don't buy it, their pretending to be noobs, they are really the best players playing RO.

They strike fear in everybody "in the know". You've been warned! :D

please do not forget... "where is xhair o_O"

...they just want to take advantage from fact that they play while you are trying to help them and typing... beware!

Upvote 0