• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lets talk about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manstein said:
this is quite a claim

read the thread and you will come to the same conclusion

@d4v:
you failed to answer a single question, and thats a fact.

With what you are writing, it becomes clearer and clearer that you have a mental problem. You are repressing arguments you cannot answer (sometimes even worse, you think you answered them).

Could it be that you became aware of your unimportance in this world at a certain point? And are this way looking for something bigger, more important?
As someone already said, get a girl, that might change your point of view on many things.

I've formed a network of like minded people who also do this accross the UK and America and in Europe too.
i never knew that talking counts as action nowadays :D
You see, there are sects out there that do exact the same, they will argue the same way you do. That doesnt put their theory closer to the truth.

Nothing but talk, thats what you do, the brabbling of a mental instable(creating alternate realities) kid (sorry, every other one would get the state of an adult, but on the other hand almost everybody can answer simple questions without insulting :) ).

Summarizing:
-you failed to show evidence beyond talk, talk, talk
-you cant answer to simple questions (sorry, but "i dont follow a religion" is not an answer to "where is the difference...", but maybe you get a small insight on rhetorical logic sometime in your school life)
-you fell back to insulting when you ran out of arguments.
-you failed to show a reason why i should be against a united world (which imo would be a good thing)

(I wonder what you do with a leaflet of Scientology :) )

So, i think i leave it this way, i just can hope someone can convince you some day to look for professional help.

Upvote 0
worluk said:
Could it be that you became aware of your unimportance in this world at a certain point? And are this way looking for something bigger, more important?

LMAO! That is exactly what I was thinking!

Lots of people have trouble accepting that they have hardly any control over their own lives, let alone big events. Dont worry, you'll be ok. :cool:

Upvote 0
The thing that really troubles me is Bush is a admitted Conservative Christian, why would he hang out while people are having Satanic Ceromonies. Taking part in worship of a Pagan Idol will put you on the fasttrack to Hades in Christian Circles. This cannot be dismissed easily. Alex Jones is a 'Kook' but he does have some valid points.

Rich/Elite people get together to further their collective best interests... I would. This has been the way of things since the dawn of civilization. There is a force behind everything that is giong on in the world today. To assume otherwise is assuming these wealthy people are stupid, and they did not accumulate their wealth as blithering idiots.

Upvote 0
No, I'm never scared by the sheeple ;)

All I'm going to say is that I have answered all questions. Some of them were deleted from this sites server fault yesterday, though.

In the words of Morpheus, I have shown you the door and it's up to you to walk through it.

All of these very intelligent people will give you all the proof you need about the 5-sense aspect of the conspiracy while David Icke will do the same but also talks of the multi-dimentional/reptilian aspect of it too.

Former MI-6 Dr. John Coleman and Alan Watt
Prof. Michael Parenti
Prof. Carrol Quigley
Alex Jones
David Icke
Jordan Maxwell
Michael Tsarion
Texe Marrs

Use www.google.com and www.video.google.com to search for their work and material.

Upvote 0
d4v said:
No, I'm never scared by the sheeple ;)

All I'm going to say is that I have answered all questions. Some of them were deleted from this sites server fault yesterday, though.
I couldn't find answer to this simple question, so maybe you could still find the time to answer it:

You say that Aliens want to control everything so they can survive, right? You say that it is easy to control those who don't think they are being controlled. So when Aliens achieve their ultimate status as the rulers, why would they want to turn everything to **** and make people suffer? Wouldn't that piss off people and endanger Aliens status? So what I'm wondering is, why should we be worried about this New world order when it is the Aliens best interest to see that people are happy?

EDIT: Couple other questions(I like to play with this issue):

1. Why are humans worth saving? All we do is kill each other and destroy earth. Who are we to say that these Aliens are evil and we are better.

2. Don't the Aliens have much more serious problems to deal with than ruling human race with iron fist? There are like tons of global disasters waiting to happen, earthquakes, greenhouse effect(the melting of ice fields), coming Ice Age, Yellowstone underground volcano etc. etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
d4v said:
All I'm going to say is that I have answered all questions.

I, unlike you obvioulsy, remember very well how this thread looked like before the server broke down. And I assure you you have NOT answered a single question.

Also, you failed to show any proof other than some paranoic lunatics that just back up each other, but without any real evidence.

Where are the interviews in which people state that they have reptilians in their bloodline?

Where is the DNA analysis report that proves the relation of certain people to reptilians? who made this analysis?

Where is the reason for the conspiracy? what are the consequences?

And, I think the most interesting question: Why do you even use the Internet, which is the materalization of everything you fear? Why do you play computergames, which obviously have no other purpose to distract the "sheeple's" attention from the "truth"?

Upvote 0
d4v said:
Why are you so determined to dismiss the global conspiracy?
If anything I am determined to point out that what you view as dead-certain facts and undeniable proof, isnt really that. You may be right, and as I said its interesting, but everything I've read and seen on the subject amounts to speculation so far. There are "credible" sources who have jumped off and told of alien coverups etc. there are endless amount of smart, reliable people who still fully believes in invisible gods, that still doesnt mean I believe in aliens on earth or christianity.
Surely it can't be all becuase your afraid that it will smash your current beliefs to pieces? .

If I read the quran or bible and believed every word of it, that would also smash my current beliefs/atheism to pieces, but I dont believe it so it doesnt smash my beliefs..

David Icke uses a classical way of convincing people in his speech, the first half hour is all about unlearning and recognize lies/wrong from truth/right, which builds trust and credibility, then when your defences are down, and you are ready for new inputs, he hits you with all the amazing facts and combines it with the symbolism, then tops it off with some cheap ridiculing*. All in all, perfectly earth-shattering for those who wanto to believe. To me, interesting, but not really that convincing.

*Trust me, I'm no Bush fan, but using his "food on the family" quotes are just cheap shots, as it really doesnt have anything to do with the actual politics.

Upvote 0
How the **** do you know they dont have any evidence? You haven't even looked at their material yet you retarded ****er.

There is a video called "revelations of a mother goddess" which is a 4 hour interview with a mind control victim called Arizona Wilder who claims she was programmed to conduct demonic blood ritual in secret locations around the world for some of the most famous people on the planet, including the royals.

There is also a video of David Icke and one of the last surviving African Shamans called Credo Mutwa who says there is an alien race who occupy certain bloodlines of compatible DNA to control the planet.

Then theres the hundreds of mind control victims and normal people who say they have seen people morph in to a reptile form and back again, often people from high positions of power.

Look for all of that work and watch it.

There is no DNA analisis.

If you could yank out a strand of the queens hair for DNA analysis without getting your head blown off by her security detail then you'll be doing the world a great favor ;)

Though what we do have is genetic charts that connect all royalty in to one bloodline that originates in Babylon.

This genetic tracing was donducted by none other than the new england genealogical society and connectes all presidents of the US as closely related to eachother and European royalty.

Basically the chart shows every major power family behind every single supoerpower through history AS A SINGLE FAMILY!

The reason ofr the conspiracy is global domination so the reptile race can exist properly and not underground all the time.

Put yourself in their shoes for a minute. If you were one of them, you know your ancestors created the human race so you will feel a RIGHT to rule over the human race, woulden't you?

Now then, what is it the ROYALTY OF EUROPE SAY AGAIN? "IT IS OUR DIVINE RIGHT TO RULE OVER HUMANITY BECUASE OF OUR GENETIC CONNECTIONS TO THE GODS!

I use the internet becuase the internet is amazing. I play games becuase they are fun.

Upvote 0
One quote of David Icke, which will most likely "shatter" some views in here:

"If the reptilians and other astral manipulators did not exist, we would have to invent them. In fact, we propably have" (Children 423)

There is nothing more to add, really :rolleyes:

EDIT: How can you get genetic charts without DNA anlysis?

IN FACT, I obtain a genetic chart that proves that pope Benedict XVI descends directly (in female line) from the donkey of ma greatgrandfather. Here it comes:

greatgrandfather's donkey -> Benedict XVI's mother -> Benedict XVI

See?

Also, interesting read:

http://richardkahn.org/writings/culturalstudies/reptoidhypothesis.pdf

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The reason ofr the conspiracy is global domination so the reptile race can exist properly and not underground all the time.
So they take the control, show themselves, and then make humans lives ****? Again, I repeat my question: Wouldn't it be easier and safer for them to control everything if they would make people happy? Why do you assume that they want to turn everything to **** and give people reason to revolt?

Upvote 0
d4v said:
aliens exist.

"supernatural" posession is real.

whats so hard to beleive here? can't you see that it is your conditioned perception of reality (in other words, your only perception of reality) that is saying to you "this is all rubbish"?
See, this is why talking to you is excatly like talking to a fundamentalist christian, you fail to distinguish hypothesis and theories from actual thinking.

How many times havent you heard of all these people being saved by jesus, or people that can walk again because some whacko tv-priest touched their forehead? To the convinced christians, this is crystal clear proof of the power of jesus, to me? power of selfcontrol/placebo? not really sure, I just dont think its jesus.

I'm sure Icke has woven these healings into his reptile overlord religion aswell, so this post was probably a waste, but please have some self-insight here, and realise you have dug yourself a little too far into this line of thinking.. get some perspective on those facts he comes up with. read that pdf that rattus posted.

Upvote 0
This whole conspiracy thang is just the latest commentary on the age old dynamic that has existed between the 'free human being' and 'those that wish to rule them'... it's a juxtaposition that has been around since the first shreds of cognitive thinking, and it will continue as long as humans populate this Earth.

There are people who believe in being free and independent (to varying degrees), and there are those who wish to rule over people, and as long as people exist, that dynamic will always be there. Aside from the details in your conspiracy theory, the general idea behind it is nothing new.

But when you start talking about reptile human hybrids, you reeeeally start sounding crazy mah man.

The only thing I miss when people start going off on these grandiose theories is... what are YOU going to do about it? This specific conspiracy theory that you've so lovingly presented for us is nothing new, in fact I had a friend who bought into it hook line and sinker about 8 years ago.... he would spout the same rhetoric as you, almost verbatim. So what I havent heard from any of you is... whats the plan? Stop having kids? There, problem averted.. We'll be dying soon (in the big scheme of time) and they wont have any new people to rule. Hundreds of years of planning FOILED!

Or maybe you'd go extreme in the other direction, something to the effect of murder maybe?

I dunno, instead of the complaining that we're all about to be gator food, I'd personally like to hear how you, as an individual, are going to overthrow the Photon Illuminated Chimp Lizards...

Upvote 0
Cheney%20Reptilian.jpg

Upvote 0
Ok this is the real dope, Aliens most likely exist... there is nobody that can convince me that in all of the universe WE are the only 'people' in the infinate universe. But I don't believe they have been visiting us either. ;)

What makes sense too me... the government is distracting people from more important issues with this alien conspiracy guff. They puposely leak bogus alien info to distract us from "Black-Projects" taking place in the Nevada desert. One day we may even be witness to a phenominal event created by the people in-charge to scare us into the One-World-Government. We are brought together as a country to fight against a reclusive creature named Bin-Laden, and as long as he is at large, we have some boogieman lurking in the shaddows waiting to kill us in our sleep.=Control by Fear. I would not be the least bit supprised to [in the next 50 years] to be presented with a 'new alien threat" to achive the same desired effect as keeping Bin-Laden Alive.

Upvote 0
BuddyLee said:
Ok this is the real dope, Aliens most likely exist... there is nobody that can convince me that in all of the universe WE are the only 'people' in the infinate universe. But I don't believe they have been visiting us either. ;)

What makes sense too me... the government is distracting people from more important issues with this alien conspiracy guff. They puposely leak bogus alien info to distract us from "Black-Projects" taking place in the Nevada desert. One day we may even be witness to a phenominal event created by the people in-charge to scare us into the One-World-Government. We are brought together as a country to fight against a reclusive creature named Bin-Laden, and as long as he is at large, we have some boogieman lurking in the shaddows waiting to kill us in our sleep.=Control by Fear. I would not be the least bit supprised to [in the next 50 years] to be presented with a 'new alien threat" to achive the same desired effect as keeping Bin-Laden Alive.
Good to see you are aware of our governments secretly engineering events to scare the population into submission.

It's called problem-reaction-solution. They want to do something that they know would recieve a lot of civil opposition so they secretly engineer a problem, this could be a government collapse, stock market collapse, a terrorist attack, a war, ect and then they use the media to parrot the official story of the event and to blame the patsy, like a lee harvey oswald or a bin laden and then the reaction is the public crying out about what they (the government) are going to do to stop it from happening again, at which point the very people who engineered the event in question, offer the solution/s to the public and it's these solutions which ADVANCE their agenda and interests.

Practically every war and major chaostic event through out history was deliberately engineered and then exploited the populations desire for order.

Look at every war and you'll see high-ranking Jesuits advising each side in wars.

The Jesuit Order is proably the biggest strand in this whole spiders web.

September 11th was the most blatent problem-reaction-solution.

"It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country – the United States of America – are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated most of the wars of Europe."
Marquis de Lafayette (1757-1834; French statesman and general; served in the American Continental Army under General George Washington)
"The Order’s (Jesuit Order) working and involvement in America is immense. The real rulers in Washington [D.C.] are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes."
Felix Frankfurter (1882-1965; a U.S. Supreme Court justice)
"My history of the Jesuits is not eloquently written, but it is supported by unquestionable authorities, is very particular and very horrible. Their restoration [i.e., the Jesuits’ reinstatement as an official order by Pope Pius VII in 1814] is indeed a step toward darkness, cruelty, perfidy, despotism, death… I do not like the appearance of the Jesuits. If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of Loyola’s [i.e., the Jesuits, the "Company"]."
John Adams (1735-1826; 2nd President of the United States; Quote taken from a letter in 1816 to Thomas Jefferson)
Google "Jesuit extreme blood oath" taken by Jeusits of the 4th vow. You'll be horrified.

Cpt. Smith was the captain of the Titanic and was a Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor which means that he was not a priest but served the Order through his profession. He was ordered by the Provincial Jesuit in Ireland, Father Francis Browne who went onboard the Titanic when it first set sail, reminded Cpt. Smith of his vowe to the Order and then ordered him to sink the ship, then, uncoincidently, Father Browne got off the ship at its very last stop before the journey.

By the way, Smith had been sailing the Atlanic for no less than 25 years!

The reason was that the Jesuits and their Illuminati black nobility families wanted to create another central bank in the USA - the fed. Three of the most wealthiest people in the world opposed it and would of used their money and power to sotp the fed from being created and would surely also of tried to stop the Jesuit-engineered First World War, too. When the Jesuits found out that these three people would be boarding the Titanic, they realised that it would be a perfect way to get rid of them, I mean, whos going to suspect the Jesuits would kill so many of "their own"? The ship had laods of Roman Catholics on it remember.

The three people were Isa Strauss, Guttenheim and Jacob Astor, if memory serves.

Well anyway, they went down with the ship and so in 1913, President Wilson signed in the creation of the fed and what did he have to say for himself years on?

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."
President Woodrow Wilson 1916

You see, presidents are puppets, not always but mostly. They do not know what they are doing. They are selected becuase they are hungry for power, i.e dumbasses. But did I really need to say that when we've had the likes of Reagan who coulden't hold a cocktail party conversation without the aid of que-cards (really!) and Bush, who needs no commnet on, as presidents of the USA?

By the way, word for word, this is all completely supported by Carrol Quigley and basically anyone who has researched history outside the contraints of conventional thinking.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.