• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation 1st thread

SavetheJets

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 24, 2005
Heres what im up to...

untitled2jo.jpg

more to come once the SDK download is finished...

I think I see Lindsey Lohan in that pic--she knows to be in all the hot spots.

Can't wait to see what you make STJ. Here's an idea for gameplay off the top of my head: keep the wide open fields, the russians are defending and the germans attacking. But every russian is a PTRD, and the germans are all in halftracks. The germans try to survive a barrage of PTRDs across an open field. If they make it past the russians, they all have a party and dance to that Hasselhoff version of that Oooga-shaka-ooga-ooga song.

Upvote 0
Britney Federline said:
I think I see Lindsey Lohan in that pic--she knows to be in all the hot spots.

Can't wait to see what you make STJ. Here's an idea for gameplay off the top of my head: keep the wide open fields, the russians are defending and the germans attacking. But every russian is a PTRD, and the germans are all in halftracks. The germans try to survive a barrage of PTRDs across an open field. If they make it past the russians, they all have a party and dance to that Hasselhoff version of that Oooga-shaka-ooga-ooga song.

You forgot the zombies...

Upvote 0