• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A patch better come out soon

robs91

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 20, 2006
Considering i can't even start the game, I am hoping that the patch will release soon to release the common issues in launching the game. I was extremely excited to play this game, only ending up getting constent error messages even after doing nearly every single method to solve them with no result. Are they working on these error messages, or just faster load times?

kikinchaz said:
Hmm looks like it should run quite easily. What exactly is the main problem you are getting?

Gah i hate this typing box! Maybe its just IE7 .....

Regards,
ChaZ

I was gonna say check your file integrity.

It could be.... IE7 is not happy in this environment. Firefox behaves nicely. :rolleyes:

Edit:
This is a test to see if the new March 20 version of IE7 fixes the grief. From what I can see, it does.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There is no damn reason I should be unable to play. Damn computer can run Half Life 2 on the highest settings with no problem yet I get some sort of damn Runtime error which is unremovable unless I burn my computer to the ground and summon the devil from it's ashes and forfeit my soul to an eternity of damnation in exchange for a computer that will play the game!

Upvote 0
Recon said:
There is no damn reason I should be unable to play. Damn computer can run Half Life 2 on the highest settings with no problem yet I get some sort of damn Runtime error which is unremovable unless I burn my computer to the ground and summon the devil from it's ashes and forfeit my soul to an eternity of damnation in exchange for a computer that will play the game!

Post the exact error message and your system specs.

Upvote 0