• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server A Mutator Request

xSniffy21

Mar 6, 2006
I was wondering if there was a mutator that swaps sides when a round is over, so if you were on allies, you be changed to axies the next round, and vice versa. If anyone has played Far Cry's assault game type will understand what I'm talking about.

I find it kinda boring using the same weopons and attacking/defending the same stuff for such a long time, only to do it all again.

Thx

Crube said:
ROTeamSwap. I'll be releasing a version for RO Ost tomorrow.

For publics teamswap is not the correct program to use. Unless you have the allies defending the reichstag.

Unless you added teh functionality of swapping players to other teams, which is what alot of people want. And what i believe Tzefanya was planning to do.

The only time teamswap was useable was for bfe and the like :X

Upvote 0
If you are referring to the Hud Package, I only used brief portions of your code to replace the HUD and Scoreboard. For example, there's only so many ways to skin a cat. Writing the code from scratch would have most likely yielded code that looked identical to yours by default. None of the 'relative' functions you wrote were used and thus I didn't feel obligated to give you credit. If you feel I should give you credit for it, I gladly will do so.

Crube said:
Tzefanya, Please dont.

BTW, when you use someones code you should ask for permission to use it
first or at least credit the original author in the readme file instead of taking credit for it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0