• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A box of beer

xendance , can u do a little xen dance with me.

im a 34 years old son of a ***** , nothing to do any way.
getn drunk at weekends. used to have pritiest bitches, got hit many times and fought my way heheheh, u dont wanna know , lol neither police hehheeh,
im feeling old now, but im ready to buy a beer to a world.

i changed

Upvote 0
Kekec said:
xendance , can u do a little xen dance with me.

im a 34 years old son of a ***** , nothing to do any way.
getn drunk at weekends. used to have pritiest bitches, got hit many times and fought my way heheheh, u dont wanna know , lol neither police hehheeh,
im feeling old now, but im ready to buy a beer to a world.

i changed

/me does a lil' xen dance

I'm only 17 yo and I don't get drunk every weekend. Then it wouldn't be that fun.

Upvote 0
Any Beer in a Green bottle sucks. I repeat, any beer in a green bottle sucks. It was a ploy years ago by someone over in Europe, who figured if they bottled it in green bottle, the could call it premium and fool americans. They snowed over lots of people. Big joke. Sunlight gets through green bottles and skunks the hops. It only blocks out 6% of light. Ever wonder why your beer smells like that? Now you know...

You need to get a good American microbrew in a brown bottle (blocks out 97% of the light). There are good European beers in brown bottles also. Better yet, drink a good homebrew.

I laugh at people who drink green bottled beer and think they have something special....:p

But oh yeah, I'd buy all you at TRIPWIRE a beer too!

Upvote 0
[RO]Wilsonam said:
Just drink the beer - then go out and buy five more copies - that'll make us happy :)
HAHA, great post, I specificly like the totally negative math involved. first you buy a case of beer(for Tripwire/RO), then you drink that, then you buy 5 copies while drunk... maybe its just because I'm actually a little drunk right now, but that was really funny to me.

Upvote 0
Linoleum said:
irish stout and english ale.

none of this french/belgian/german lager crap lol.
Hmm... there's LOTS more types of beer than only lager. In Germany you get lots of different brands of beer, and in Belgium you get lots of really different sorts of beer. While being from Bavaria, I still like a lot of foreign beers. Even the Chinese TsingTao is quite good - well, no wonder, it was once called Tsingtau and a German colony ;-)

Anyway, greetings to all Belgians in this forum. I enjoy my annual trips to the Ardennes and Bastogne, last year was especially good :cool: I got some nice photos of the Bastogne WW2 vehicle parade, as well as from the veterans that were the "Original" band of brothers. So if anyone can read German or just wants some photos, here is lots of that http://www.rde-clan.net/smf/index.php?topic=376.0 (phot quality gets better in the subsequent threads there)

Upvote 0
Linoleum said:
irish stout and english ale.

none of this french/belgian/german lager crap lol.

Uh, Belgian beer is definitely some of the best in the world and isn't by any means all lager. I'm with you on the ale though.

As a note to any who lives in the U.S. near Colorado; They have an incredible micro brewery there known as New Belgium Brewery. Their most known beer is called "Fat Tire" but they are all fantastic. Unfortunately I've moved back east and miss those scrumptious brews!

Upvote 0