• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What is your favorite design?

• Guillotine

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Maneater

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Chibi Fleshpound

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Horzine Corporate

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Dangerous Waters

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Bat Cat Volume 1

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Zeds Incoming

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Tripwire Interactive Merch Store - Soft Launch

Hello everyone,

We've just unlocked our revised and updated merch store with our new merch store partner Design By Humans. You can find the store by following the link in the sidebar to the left, this redirect, or directly here. Let us know your favorite design so far in the poll, and be sure to let us know what other types of designs you would like to see.

Currently we have a selection of Killing Floor 2 and Maneater styles, but are brainstorming some ideas for our Red Orchestra/Rising Storm franchise.

Pick up something today for you, and think about your friends this upcoming holiday season!

Last edited:
I work for Tripwire and run this stuff.
View all 245 featured items
Reactions: xJoombiex
We are working towards some, but currently we are in the brainstorming phase. Let us know what types of designs you think would work well!
Don't have any real ideas for designs, but the veteran or hero rank icon would be a nice one, that and faction-specific icons. I'd probably buy a few of those in a heartbeat. I personally prefer simplistic icons over complex art on t-shirts, much like what you currently have going.

Upvote 0
We've just added some new merch, mousepads! Get a KF 2 or Maneater mousepad (in 3 different sizes) today!

And since we've had some time to see what is catching players eyes, and more importantly what they are buying we are looking at making a few changes! Some designs may go away, and new ones are likely to appear!

storemousepads.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
We've just added some new merch, mousepads! Get a KF 2 or Maneater mousepad (in 3 different sizes) today!

And since we've had some time to see what is catching players eyes, and more importantly what they are buying we are looking at making a few changes! Some designs may go away, and new ones are likely to appear!

View attachment 2334722
Dang it. Where's my Red Orchestra mousepad!

Upvote 0