• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

News From the Front

Well she's up and running.
The Wild Bunch server is currently full with 30 players (real ones) and it would seem i have a drop in CPU usage of about 2/3% at the moment.

The Admin is working brill and since restarting the server has not "gone missing" on serverpy.net or game-monitor.com it has also appeared everytime i have checked the browser.

So everything is looking good but will monitor closely over the next few days and give more feedback if required.

Upvote 0
Well done tripwire as well as devising the best ww2 game on multiplayer ever your support towards the community is 10/10 im sure everyone through out the community is thankfull for this and hopefully it will now shut up some disgruntled impatient people its gotta be the quickest patch release this year wonder how cod 2 patch is coming along .............who cares hehehe

Upvote 0
Scoobz said:
I presently have the 'beta friends' string added to the end of my Steam.exe startup line and therefore....

a) Do I still need that string added or has the friends option been included in the normal version of Steam now (meaning I can remove the code)

b) If I need to keep the 'friends beta' code in my startup line, do I just enter a space and then -beta ro following the existing code?

Many thanks for the hard work TripWire... Keep it up and push on with getting out some new content.... What we have is great but we always love new content.. !! :D
The "beta friends" string in Steam's command line doesn't do anything anymore, since Friends Beta has already been rolled out to public. You can safely remove the string and insert -beta ro there, and all that happens is that your RO:O gets updated. Steam's "Friends" functionality will remain. :)

Upvote 0
Zath said:
The "beta friends" string in Steam's command line doesn't do anything anymore, since Friends Beta has already been rolled out to public. You can safely remove the string and insert -beta ro there, and all that happens is that your RO:O gets updated. Steam's "Friends" functionality will remain. :)

Many thanks Zath: I shall duly remove the 'friends beta' code string and add the -beta ro

Upvote 0