• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

European situation

I ordered at an Austrian store. They accept, as a decent Euro zone store should, direct banktransfers. I'm from the Netherlands btw...
I ordered it and the same day I got the payment detaills. SWIFT code and IBAN. Money transfers in europe are free of charge if you select to split the costs.
They add another 10 euro's for delivery but hey, no more waiting for X weeks and no need for a cc. Now all I have to do is pray that UPS can find my adress.
And I don't think there is any difference in a U.S. import or other. The gore settings are done by Steam and not by what is on the disc.

[Edit] And guess what...it arrived today. Wooohooo!!![/Edit]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Helmut_AUT said:
Just remember - if you install it (Steam) in german, you'll only see the options "none" or "reduced gore".

Perhabs that is just a localization error but otherwise it seems clever to install steam in english - as long as you don't violate any local laws, of course.
That is no error, but put in very deliberately. German laws concerning games and in this case violence in games are more strict than most other countries.

Upvote 0
Piron said:
That is no error, but put in very deliberately. German laws concerning games and in this case violence in games are more strict than most other countries.

Look on the bright side, you have no problem in Germany with the "Naked Soldier" version of RO! Sure, you can't have bodies being blown up but I bet there would be no problem with nude Soviet and German soldiers running around the fields as well as the occasional juggies! After all, we only regulate sex in the USA, not violence.

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0