• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Video- killin and defending Kaukasus

Well now I know why Xancerman is braindead in 2 years ;)
Apart from that: nice video, but judging your bajo skills there were no real opponents. You killed most of them during their reload or while they were running. One was trying to bash you (chanceless against a bajo) and the last bajofight was a real one but undecided.
You seem to be an efficient rifleman because you always shoot first and try to bajo after that shot. A real bajoplayer doesn't even shoot of course, he tries to dudge the bullet and storm on :p

Too bad we live in different timezones, I feel a challenge coming up :)

Nice video, awefull music.

Greetingz, Monk.

Upvote 0
well i wasn't trying to be super leet, i was just testing the video recording
had to put the res down, and it also killed my frame rate. I was doing worse then i regularly do.

the last bayo fight, it was 4 vs 1. the reasons above slowed me down a bit, and i got shot by one of the 4. when i walked into it. i was like, omg, all rifles, sweet im gonna get 4 bayo kills, but bang and i was dead.

Upvote 0
I know.
When I see 4 riflemen I always think "bajo-party !". Too bad most of the time one of them is "cheating" = using a semi-auto ;)

For making nice videos I can recommend this tool: www.planetgamecam.com
It is very cheap, their servicedesk is very good and the sound and visual quality is superb.
The best thing about this product is that it always records the last x-seconds (I use 15 seconds). So when you just played a very good bajo-fight you just hit the record key and those last 15 seonds are written to a wmv of avi-file. In due time you have a collection of many small memorable moments. Just add them together and you have a stunning bajo-movie.
So you never have to miss a moment since the last x seconds are always saved.

Greetingz, Monk.

Upvote 0