• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Fantabulous!

I had a similar thing happen to me today. I was playing odessa, and found a good spot in a bombed out building, overlooking a street on which russians kept streeaming down. I went prone with my g43, and just sat there, picking them off. I got 27 of them before i was kicked from the server for "too many TK's." I didn't kill, or injure, a single teammate the whole time.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Rah! said:
I had a similar thing happen to me today. I was playing odessa, and found a good spot in a bombed out building, overlooking a street on which russians kept streeaming down. I went prone with my g43, and just sat there, picking them off. I got 27 of them before i was kicked from the server for "too many TK's." I didn't kill, or injure, a single teammate the whole time.:rolleyes:

the too many tks is automated ;), so that would have been a bot that kicked you for it :p

Upvote 0
Zetsumei said:
the too many tks is automated ;), so that would have been a bot that kicked you for it :p

hmm...maybe so:p

I guess it's the fact that I took out 30 of the enemy, and somewhere in between i killed 3 of my own guys (which I didn't even notice...plus, I was firing at long range, and all the guys I shot were running at me), and I got booted, that gets me. It's wierd though, because usually I would notice if I TK'd.

Upvote 0
kicking for TKs is automated, i'm the admin on our server and i've been kicked by it for less than the 5 TK number i set, its definately a bug.

As HoOllen said you can join again straight away.

I've so far only had to ban 1 person on our server for flaming and trying to cause bad feeling...banning/kicking people for playing the game well would be very very sad!

Upvote 0
[5.SS] Hollenfeuer said:
It's actually a glitch in our automated server kicking. For some reason it will randomly kick a person for a single tk, and then display the ban message. There is no permanent ban however and you can return to the server whenever you want. Sorry for the inconvenience.
AH! ok. Sorry, I thought it was due to power mad kiddies who couldn't stand a challenge.:eek: But yeah there is seroiusly something wrong with the death message notifications because I don't recall ever TKing once while on your server. Maybe I was but it wasn't reporting correctly? I've had it where I kill one guy and it says nothing (with DM's on) or the message color is the same as my team indicating a TK when I know it wasn't a TK. Also some other guy gets killed yet I'm nowhere near the action and I die?!!?? DM's have some bad bugs.

Upvote 0