• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

You guys should be looking for a communication staff!

-paS-Pipo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 22, 2006
Red orchestra have been released, great game, what about advetise? what about demo? what about trailers?? Nothing, you should promote your game guys! Communication is the key don't forget it, i'm doing communication studies and i'm afraid to see how your game is promote... Thanks you, Pipo.

-paS-Pipo said:
Red orchestra have been released, great game, what about advetise? what about demo? what about trailers?? Nothing, you should promote your game guys! Communication is the key don't forget it, i'm doing communication studies and i'm afraid to see how your game is promote... Thanks you, Pipo.
I'm totally behind this. I would also love to hear something about your future plans, as in how do you plan to continue from here, what kind of things are you planning to fix / add and things like that, just one paragraph or something.

I don't want to be pushy, though. They have the right to remain silent.

Upvote 0
Don't worry, by using Steam, RO is getting noticed by tons of people from the Half-Life and its mod community. They are just waiting for a demo or something they can play before spending the lowly $24.95 (After what happened to DoD:S, they are probably a little worried, seeing as how this was a mod before going retail.) They aren't like me, who cracked and bought the game based on 1 trailer and a 5 minute long gameplay video :p :eek:.

Upvote 0